Robin Hood & Little John

• Silver Contributor

Thanks for the replies chaps - much apprecaited.

That seam BTW, if it's the one I think you mean, isn't a seam but the overhang of the river bank. Might need to add a bit more grass on the edge to make it more apparent. Plus I don't want to tinker too much with the path since I don't want to go back and re-animate anything since I would then have to do all the cloth sims again and one thing I have learned from this project is cloth sims can be TIME CONSUMING 🙂 If I were to do this from scratch I would do some things quite differently but for now I might just add a displacement map.

Anyhow I have done another update, Robin wasn't blinking since the pose morph was switched off and I have added wetness to the character's clothes and hair for the last shot.

Robin & John Wet Bits