Black Friday 2020 Deals

We have two weeks to this year black friday, so slowly start some good offers.

If somebody find some good deal for all users, feel free to add it into this thread...

(deals like frying pan or the vacuum cleaner does not count :-) )

• Igor featured this topic
  • Igor changed the title to Black Friday 2020 Deals

Up to 50% off announced at Kitbash 3D --- more details when the sale is launched on Monday (11/16).

Also Insydium announced a Black Friday 50% off sale on everything BUT maintenance plans and merchandise (which I take it mean the new line of very expensive T-Shirts they are now offering and other such SWAG such as notebooks and skate boards with various Insydium logos.  Personally, I think $41 USD for a T-shirt is a bit high....but then again, I only want new clothes on my birthday and Christmas...so judge for yourself).  To hear about the discount when it is announced you need to be on the Insydium news letter.

Also, if anyone has access to the "Perks at Work" programs through your employer, insurance company, auto groups, etc. then Lenovo is having "up to" 70% off sale on PC's and 9X points (which means about 9% of the purchase price back to you on a future purchase through that program).  As I love to torment myself by configuring high-end workstations that I won't be buying, I configured a Ryzen Threadripper 3.9 GHz 16 core, 128Gb Ram, 2 x Quadro RTX 4000 GPUs and 2 x 2Tb M.2 SSD's (Raid 1) for around $5600 USD.  Having fallen in love with Redshift, you can see where I am going with this dream.

Personally, I am waiting for the Pixel Lab discounts - so if anyone has news on that, please post here.

Dave

• Silver Contributor
1 hour ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Up to 50% off announced at Kitbash 3D --- more details when the sale is launched on Monday (11/16).

Also Insydium announced a Black Friday 50% off sale on everything BUT maintenance plans and merchandise (which I take it mean the new line of very expensive T-Shirts they are now offering and other such SWAG such as notebooks and skate boards with various Insydium logos.  Personally, I think $41 USD for a T-shirt is a bit high....but then again, I only want new clothes on my birthday and Christmas...so judge for yourself).  To hear about the discount when it is announced you need to be on the Insydium news letter.

Also, if anyone has access to the "Perks at Work" programs through your employer, insurance company, auto groups, etc. then Lenovo is having "up to" 70% off sale on PC's and 9X points (which means about 9% of the purchase price back to you on a future purchase through that program).  As I love to torment myself by configuring high-end workstations that I won't be buying, I configured a Ryzen Threadripper 3.9 GHz 16 core, 128Gb Ram, 2 x Quadro RTX 4000 GPUs and 2 x 2Tb M.2 SSD's (Raid 1) for around $5600 USD.  Having fallen in love with Redshift, you can see where I am going with this dream.

Personally, I am waiting for the Pixel Lab discounts - so if anyone has news on that, please post here.

Dave

In their newsletter Insydium mention the discount applies to all products excluding Merchandise and Subscriptions.

Maintenance has been included in their promo/discounts previously so would be surprising if it wasn't included this year.

52 minutes ago, hobbyist said:

In their newsletter Insydium mention the discount applies to all products excluding Merchandise and Subscriptions.

Maintenance has been included in their promo/discounts previously so would be surprising if it wasn't included this year.

Yes...that would be very hard to pass up...even though right now I am good until 12/2021.

• Silver Contributor
53 minutes ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Yes...that would be very hard to pass up...even though right now I am good until 12/2021.

Yeah mine is up in March so I'll definitely avail of it if it's included

12 hours ago, Nio said:

I am waiting for Redshift discount!!! If someone knows something?

They just had a 30% off perpetual license deal in June.  So they could offer it again 6 months later...or they could not.

I am hoping - in honor of MAXON Corporation being 30 years old - that MAXON offers 30% off all perpetual license upgrades. I would jump on that in a heart beep.  Probably not, but as they say Christmas is the time for miracles so I remain hopeful.

Dave