c4d r23 redshift rendering error

ursake

Hello everyone, i am a complete noob in C4D, I've been using it for more than 1 year, but never really took my time to really get into it and learn all the ins and outs. As I'm just passionate about 3d work i never had c4d with licence until yesturday when i found out that i can buy 6months with just 3 pounds via university.

I've done a 470ish frame animation few months ago and everything worked out well ( link 1) . It was done using Rhino5 and Cinema4D for animation. Again, I had no problem what so ever. But every time i try to use Redshift, all materials eighter go full black, or very saturated. I tried to google the problem, youtube search, reddit, here, i found nothing 😕 I posted 1 pictured from inside the software view, and 1 with the redshift render. Any suggestion on how i can fix this madness is welcome. Also negative/possitive feedback is welcome, there is no such thing as a safe zone in the internet, so have at it lol.

Link with the full animation
https://www.behance.net/gallery/99647557/Project-Y

c4d problem unrender.png

c4d problem render redshift.png

This is not a bug, and indeed new users should never post to the bugs forum because they are not qualified to know what is a bug and what isn't -And indeed this will be user error. Redshift has its own materials, lights and camera systems / tags. You need to watch some basic Redshift tutorials so you can make materials and scene elements that work with it !

CBR

5 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

This is not a bug, and indeed new users should never post to the bugs forum because they are not qualified to know what is a bug and what isn't -And indeed this will be user error. Redshift cannot use Cinema Standard Materials, lights or cameras. You need to watch some basic Redshift tutorials so you can make materials and scene elements that work with it !

CBR

Thank you very much. I thought is a weird interaction between my GPU and the software that cause that problem, but now i think i understand what i have to do. I will delete this post as it is in the wrong section.