Morph Camera - Multi Morph

I am using the fantastic Camera Morph function, which has improved my workflow no end.

I wondered if there is a way of specifying which camera in the timeline?

Currently I have 4 cameras, and I animate between them using percentages 25% for each camera. If I then later want to insert another camera, I have to change all my percentages to 20% increments, which is a bit of a hassle.

Is there a more efficient method than percentages? Ideally I'd like to specify each camera in the keyframe

using R23. Thanks

• Silver Contributor

Technically, you are specifying each camera in the keyframe, as long as the camera you want for the third keyframe, is also the third camera in the list. I just made a quick scene where I had three cameras morphing at 33% intervals over 100 frames. I then added a fourth camera to the end of the list. All I had to do was slide the keyframes back so they were at 25, 50, 75 and add a new keyframe at 100. Doesn't seem that tedious to me. Maybe I'm missing your point.

22 hours ago, BigAl3D said:

Technically, you are specifying each camera in the keyframe, as long as the camera you want for the third keyframe, is also the third camera in the list. I just made a quick scene where I had three cameras morphing at 33% intervals over 100 frames. I then added a fourth camera to the end of the list. All I had to do was slide the keyframes back so they were at 25, 50, 75 and add a new keyframe at 100. Doesn't seem that tedious to me. Maybe I'm missing your point.

Thanks for replying. I have a lot of frame hold keyframes in too, so if I have 8 cameras that would mean adjusting 16 keyframe values

I guess that answers my question, I was just checking I wasn't missing something. 

Thanks again

• Silver Contributor

You know what they say, no pain no gain. Now, there is another thing that just popped into my head. You can grab all your morph keyframes in the dope sheet timeline, hold Alt or Option and drag the last one to the left. This will "scale" the entire set of keyframes to whatever size/time you need. You could do hundreds in a matter of seconds. Maybe that will help your situation.