Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3DKiwi

R10 Hair Module Tutorials

Question

• Inquirer
  • Hi everyone. I'm trying to locate the HAIR module tutorials. I have them when I received the module for R9.5 but I'm wondering where they are for those starting off with the R10 Studio Bundle that now includes HAIR.

Anyone get them with their R10 DVD's? I can't find them on either DVD.

This is for a review I'm working on.

Thanks

3DKiwi

• Inquirer
  • I've had it confirmed. If you start off first time out with the Studio bundle you don't get the 3 tutorials or us English speakers don't. Same applies to the Mograph module. I've got them all like others who previously had R9 and then got the modules seperately. I just wanted to confirm for the cafe's review of R10.

MAXON is aware of this BTW now.

3DKiwi

@Mabad, the extra v.10 tutorial DVD was sent out separately do to late completion. If you did not receive your copy, you should contact MAXON directly.

Cheers, Alan.

Thanks Alan. I think things are getting messy here. When I was on 9.6 and bough Hair I got the tutorial CD for Hair. After buying C4D Rel 10 I got, after some time, the Rel 10 DVD Tutorial. This DVD had barely no information on Hair (apart from the creation of grass, which was already treated on the Hair tutorial CD).

I bought the 3D Attack Hair Tutorial DVD. It is good for knowing nearly all the options, and there is a project on how to create hair for a model. As the model has a helmet it did not go right deep into styling. Anyway I learnt some very interesting things following the DVD.

I would like to see what can be done following the 3D Fluff tutorial (by seeing some WIPs) before buying it, as the 3D budget is now on the low side after the Rel 10 upgrade and some PC refurbishment.

I would like to see what can be done following the 3D Fluff tutorial (by seeing some WIPs) before buying it, as the 3D budget is now on the low side after the Rel 10 upgrade and some PC refurbishment.

Common complaint these days. rolleyes.gif

The original Hair tutorials were quite good for getting a grip on the basics. The Fluff TV quickie also added a few bits.

I'm off to read Nigel's Hair Revue and will probably buy it anyway... if only to complete the set. ;)

Then we can all change our names to Marcel. :P

Cheers, Alan.