Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colibert

Body Paint

• Topic Author
  • Hi guys,

is it easy to unwrap this box so i have a flat guide to the front and sides etc? so i can put some texture on it?

i havnt even touched body paint yet, but will be getting 3d kiwis tutroial very soon....

im going to check the tutorials section now but i wont be left in peace ebnough to listen to it whilst at work.

just wondered if it was easy

cheers

Guest dataflow

its easy :)

kiwi's tutorials will help.

just like anything with apps there are some things that are hard to know yourself.

it good to watch tut on how to do it.

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

its easy :)

kiwi's tutorials will help.

just like anything with apps there are some things that are hard to know yourself.

it good to watch tut on how to do it.

cool, cheers dataflow ive just found the tutorials and downloaded one, will watch it tonight, it all looks so confusing to me! sure once i have kiw's training il get my head round it..

so much to learn....no time to do it in! :(

cheers