Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dense

Great Improvements On This Site

• Topic Author
  • Words of thanks to 3DKiwi!

This site is getting better and better.

For a year now I have been crawling c4d cafe and has helped me a lot.

Looks even better now, with the new tuxedo and more detailed functionalities.

This is worth a prize for online communities effort!

Maybe a contest: 'make 3dKiwi smile with this animation'

Dennes

wow! this site has changed radically! its all stylish and well, it look really cool now! it looked good before in a kinda happy and simple way...now it looks all serious and determined like a terminator in a Tux haha! I hope the community stays the same as always, Ive been on quite a few community sites in this last year and I reckon C4Dcafe is still my favorite for good friendly reliable forums.

it does make a huge difference...so much easier to get around.....im just impresed still with the amount of cool images going around the gallert atm...good for inspiration...........

Things look even better when you 2 awards under your name :)

Cheers

3DKiwi

p.s. Members can now edit their profiles without being forced to input their birthday. This was a bug but we've been supplied replacement code to fix it.

Things look even better when you 2 awards under your name :)

thats very true! wont be making it a 3rd this time round though....space stations got me stumped :huh: cant come up with an idea!!!! no doubt i will about 2 days before the finish laugh.gif

Guest brandonsimms

I just can't get over how great the new skin looks! You guys surprise me every time I come to your site. C4D Cafe is the best! :D

Keep up the good work!

Guest brandonsimms

I just can't get over how great the new skin looks! You guys surprise me every time I come to your site. C4D Cafe is the best! :D

Keep up the good work!

Thanks. In fact all I did was pay the money and install the skin. The skin was someone ele's hard work. Then spent and hour or two tweaking some of the code built into the skin to make it suit the site.

3DKiwi

Guest foxtrotdelta

I've been gone from the forum for a while but imagine my surprise when I come back and find this. It looks great Kiwi plus I love the way the user profiles are set up now. :wub: 3 cheers for 3DKiwi!