Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dense

Great Improvements On This Site

Thanks. Yeah the user profile section is great and you can see who has been taking a look at you.

3DKiwi

p.s. The bug with the birthday is now fixed. Members can edit their profiles without having to supply a birthday

Nice job Kiwi! ;)

Funny, I was having a conversation in my head with myself (normal? :blink: ), when I went on the cafe and saw this new skin, this was the conversation:

"Yeah my brother needs to get off the 360 once in a while, I always do stuff for my parents. I wonder if Kiwi has made more progress with the cafe and-oh my god!!! :o "

:mellow: .......... laugh.gif

LOL :)

yes i also like the new look, very modern

gav

huh...the logo in top left just changed? why? this current blue one doesnt really fit the colour/shading scheme, if it was the same gel style finish as the buttons on the forums it would be cool?

huh...the logo in top left just changed? why? this current blue one doesnt really fit the colour/shading scheme, if it was the same gel style finish as the buttons on the forums it would be cool?

i like the new logo.....i had a thought today on a new logo that could look pretty cool with this skin, will have to wait till i go back to work on monday and then see if whats in my head works!

Of course the problem we have is the log might look good on one screen it doesn't look so flash on others. The blue and white is in keeping with the colours of C4D. However I may experiment with changing the colours to make the skin.

If anyone wants to have a go at designing a new logo then fire away. I guarantee we'll change but it might be fun to see what members come up with.

3DKiwi

p.s. At some point we may have another skin or two. They are very easy to install and modify.

Lukem - can you please post a screen grab as I think what you and I are seeing are 2 different things. If you're not seeing things as per the screen grab below can you please do one yourself and tell me what OS and browser you're running.

Things are fairly easy for me to read.

Thanks

3DKiwi

The new skin really looks and feels better, but i have the same problem as Lukem...

How can i make a screen grab to show you ?

do i need a special software ?

peace

kobi

Yes you need a screengrab app. But if you do a search on google "screengrab free" you can find a whole lot of free screen capture app.

Peace,

Rich_Art. ;)

I think it's the same problem Lukem has...

windows xp

internet explorer 6

peace

kobi

I think you need to update your IE to v7.

I tried it with IE v7 and it looks ok over here.

Normally I use FireFox.

Peace,

Rich_Art. ;)