• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dhpdigital

Pure C4d Inspiration

For those who don't know of this guy, please take a look at Benedict Campbell's site. He is a talented image creater who has photography and C4D in his tool box.

http://www.benedict1.com

;)

hes very good, gonna check out the site, we had him in the other week as he did a shoot for an hp poster....did some nice shots,

infact my next project was going to try and recreate what he did in cinema....is there examples of his cinema work?

ahh, didnt see th other sections at the start! wow that stuff is reall great, all that 3d done in cinema?!!!

My Website - If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

wow..he's a bit talented

mala ;)

I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly. MacPro3.2+10GB ram+8800GT

Guest epadeam

I've seen some of this dude's work in 3Dworld, infact on of his images was on the cover recently.

Guest Artarta

So this is who he is! I have often seen his work. real wow factor!