Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dbassett

Quickstart Tut

• Topic Author
  • Is anyone having problems with the R10 Quickstart tuts?

I have had 3 not work as described.

Which ones? I recall that the R9 Quickstart manual had a few errors. Let us know and someone will have a look through.

3DKiwi

the r10 quickstart is pretty fast paced, i remember trying to work with it the first time i picked up c4d, man that was a headake

I recall doing the rigging, visual selector, morph tool, muscles and vamp tuts. They worked okay for me.

3DKiwi

• Topic Author
  • I recall doing the rigging, visual selector, morph tool, muscles and vamp tuts. They worked okay for me.

3DKiwi

Ya figures! I was hoping you would have said yes. Anyway the IK chain for the turtle was one. After ctrl selecting the three joints and then clicking "IK Chain" I only get one tag and one goal. the tut shows an image of the object manager and say mine should look like theirs which has two goals and two tags.

The vamp tut did not transfer the morph to the cube even though I did select morph in the vamp dialog.

The vamp tut I did with R10

The IK chain tut I did with R10.111

Thanks for enquiring all,

Doug

If I get a moment I'll have a look later today. I migh even record myself doing them.

3DKiwi

Anyway the IK chain for the turtle was one. After ctrl selecting the three joints and then clicking "IK Chain" I only get one tag and one goal. the tut shows an image of the object manager and say mine should look like theirs which has two goals and two tags.

I had exactly the same problem wheni first tried that file,afraid i can't remember what the solution was,will have another look at it,unless kiwi beats me to it

mala