Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Orien

C4d <-> 3dsmax Reference?

Guest htatei

I found a plugin foryou.. its called DropIt! by Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone. I just wished that they could modify the plugin to "drop" to other axes though.

just a quick little thing i recently discovered which makes it easy to switch between live selection and rectangular.

if you have a mouse with a "back" button on it, by holding it (wateva your doing) it lets you drag a rectangular selection. and if you need live selection you just tap spacebar, that way you never actually have to select which selection tool you want with the mouse.

Also recently discovered the v button, wow that makes life easier ;P

I don't know about a mouse with a 'back' button but the spacebar toggles your last action, so if you are, say, selecting and nudging points, you can swithsch back and fore between select and move just with the spacebar.

oh yeah there is that but thats not very intuitive is it :P :nonono: haha :)

besides it does require changing the object from size to scale mode then typing in the scale then clicking on apply(whats that like 3 clicks and sometyping?) ...I would personally prefer having a one click mirror button anyway this isnt my thread so I will shhhhh now

M-H or Structure - Mirror. Fast enough wink.gif

Tihomir