Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rolandoc

Intel Chases 16 Cores With Tigerton

never enough rendering power...NEVER....

well 16 is still impressive smile.gif

gav

Try to stay alive for at least 4 more years ScottA..

holy....

gav

Guest AlanBell

Seems to be that the basic cost of a life dedicated to learning computer design 2d or 3d requires a person to buy a new system every year. At least every two years.

It's remarkable what we are doing today on laptops compared to 5 years ago.

Alan

It makes you wonder where it will all end. In a bit the computer will know what we want before we do laugh.gif

There are theories out there that in a mere 20 years, our home computers will have the capability of becoming sentient.

I'm afraid of that day.

When machines get to be sentient and know what we want to do, that will be the beginning of the end of the human race (or the start of kind of a human-machine Terminator war, which end could not be so kind as the one of the films). Don't laugh at it. It is just evolution of sentient species.

laugh.gif Yeah me too!

i was convinced watching back to the future as a kid that by the time i grew up id be able to get a hoverboard, would still love one of them!

After watching "Weird Science" over 27 years ago, my friends and I contemplated the possibility of making the perfect woman using a super-computer.

Maybe once the 128 Core Mac comes out it will be possible!!! roflmao.gif

After watching "Weird Science" over 27 years ago, my friends and I contemplated the possibility of making the perfect woman using a super-computer.

Maybe once the 128 Core Mac comes out it will be possible!!! roflmao.gif

trying to emulate a woman using logic would only lead to the demise of the pc laugh.gif

trying to emulate a woman using logic would only lead to the demise of the pc laugh.gif

LOL!!! Considering that in the movie the woman(played by Kelly LeBrock) takes total control of

the lives of her creators and almost ruins their lives. :nonono:

Maybe too much technology will ruin the human race! roflmao.gif