Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colibert

Weirdness!

Humm, dump the plug-in and see if it all goes away. If it does, reload the plug-in and experiment to taste. Curious...

thanks guys, yep, tried both, still will not go!

deleted plugins etc, still there, really annoying now, if i open up a file when i boot up cinema it opens, but then opens the dam cube and not the file i wanted!!!!

My Website - If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Guest dataflow

tried reinstalling c4d?

edit: beat me

i dont have the disks here, IT department has them in the other building i think....and i could be waiting forever for them to do anything laugh.gif

il just have to deal with the ghost cube...its just so weird, ive even just arranged all my tools and icons etc into my screen and made a new layout all loads up fine...just with a twisted box! its almost funny

My Website - If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Hey! That's not fair!!! Anyone works in the industry knows that IT is under-worked and overpaid. :)

Guest dataflow

are you sure you are saving the template.c4d and the new.c4d to the right place?

Guest dataflow

are you deleting the box before you save it?

just have to ask just incase you arent laugh.gif

Guest dataflow

must be a bug.

looks like a c4d install is needed.

go get disc off IT guys laugh.gifspoton.gif