Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colibert

Weirdness!

• Topic Author
  • Looking like its the only forward.....dam!

Hello Colibert.

I hope you already solved the problem.

Anyway, I would like to tell you that the Fit Deformer to Object is not a plug-in. It is a simple script. So, it should not do anything like you are experimenting.

I have it in my Cinema4D and my colleagues too. Nothing similar to what you report has happened to any of us.

Rui Batista

• Topic Author
  • Hi rui

thanks for the reply, it is very strange im sure its not down to the script, i have used it before now when you first put it up after the easter challenge and never had any problems with it....

also when i reloaded the fit deformer i did add lots of other scripts and messed around with the layout quite a lot so ive probably done something silly smile.gif

thanks again for replying and for the great script, i use it all the time thumb_yello.gif

Guest Zander

listen, as a new to c4d user, I'm not sure of all the file structures based in a c4d plugin or the application prefs. One thing I know is macs. And if you are having an issue that no matter what you do your preferences seem to go un changed. Check your root user, or your admin user (assuming you are not) The problem is you may or the plugin may have set prefs up in the root some one. After all it's an octo core mac, computers were bound to start doing things on there own sooner or later right?

• Topic Author
  • cool, cheers zander thats a good point, and something i havnt even thought to look at......

yeah m aybe it has got a mind of its own.

cheers for the advice i will investigate