Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamesinsincity

3d World - Good Issue

• Topic Author
  • Hi guys - check out this months 3D World - No. 96 (Skin Deep on Cover) - lots on C4D - tutorials and some CD stuff - and they actually put some work into the editorial content - diverse coverage - this time I feel it was worth the price - I hope they keep it up...

Jim

yay for 3d world. but i just can't justify buying it every month. I ussually just sit at borders with a coffee reading it ;P I know I'm kinda cheap when it comes to magazines.

With the internet full of fresh and endless information, i cant understand what is the use of reading mags anymore

I have to admit though....i cant use the internet minutes before i get to sleep, or in the toilet. laugh.gif

Ps. I have already bought the last issue and yes its good enough.

Guest Cian

I subscribed to 3d world as it's cheaper and it's posted to me which saves me

a trip to the store. There are issues with very little c4d content but it's nice

to read about the other tools out there and after spending the hole day staring

at the sceen it's nice to give the eyes a break and read a mag for a while.

Cian.

• Topic Author
  • My biggest complaint about the mag in general is the microscopic type printed in pale white.

Jim