Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest shawnfoster

Turbo Squid.

Guest shawnfoster
  • Topic Author
  • Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has sold their models on turbo squid? Has anyone foudn it to be worthwhile? I am interested in selling my work. Does anyone have any success stories? Has anyone successfully sold models?

Just curious.

~Shawn

Hi, i have an account on the turbo,

i do sell some models on there(between 10 and 30 per month) It takes a bit of time to start selling as there are about 8000 members and over 200,000 assets.

With a great community (not as good as the cafe though)

but that all depends on you model quality and how many assets you start with, pricing is always an issue as well

main points,

1, amount of assets

2,quality of assets

3, pricing

also depending on the above it could take from a couple of days to a couple of months or even a year or 2

Downfall to turbo is that if you sell an asset for $50 they take 50% and you get the rest minus any taxes if you have to pay them depending where you are from

hope this little insight was helpfull just take a cruise around the turbo for a little while(forums and assets) to get a feel for it before you decide

Allan

some of my turbo assets