Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest niamhferris

Quicktime Vr

Guest niamhferris
  • Topic Author
  • Hello!

In the Quicktime VR settings, whats the difference between VR, Intermediate, and Both? I am creating a scene made from a ridiculous amount of lights landing on a plane that feigns the appearance of a desktop, and i want the viewer to be able to navigate the scene moving around and through the lights. I have tried it out in director but the shockwave doesnt maintain the shapes the lights make for some reason. The panorama vr just distorts the scene when i try it...So i think a quicktime object vr is the best way to go about it, allowing the viewer to rotate the plane horizontally to a specified degree. I would like for them to be able to move forward also through the lights though.... I hope this makes sense. Pretty much want to know whats the best way to go about it. or if anyone knows director who might be able to tell me why the light shapes are not maintained once exported as a shockwave would be great too.

Please see attached image of small section of scene, might explain better what im doing....

Thanks a much, Niamh