Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whthawk

Blackberry Themes

• Topic Author
  • I've had a Blackberry for just over a month now and am considering using Cinema to make some BB Themes. There is a theme maker over here and I want to make something that the BB community has never seen. Imagine icons, meters, and images produced with Cinema as cell phone gadgets! Think AO, HDRI, and such. So , if anyone has a BB, let me know and tell me your model. I would like to know what to develop for if I get into this. To start, I have an 8830 and this will be my first venture. If it takes off, maybe we could have a member-to-member challenge on the topic? sc018.gif

Jeff

• Topic Author
  • Wow, speaking of themes, this is a good one guys. Can't wait to see what the Cafe does for the following holidays. Geeze, only two months to XMas already! ;-) So there are no BlackBerry users on the Cafe? Bummer. Here is what I cooked up yesterday. It's still in whip and it appears that there are a few design elements that are hidden from the developer as far as I can tell, but none-the-less it's working just fine: