Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vozzz

Graph/ Pie Chart Generator

Anyone know of the plugin? It generates pie charts and graphs accoring to the numbers put in.

Or does anyone know of a simple method of making a pie chart? I can make the graphs using xpresso, i jsut set up sliders and a scale, not difficult, but the pie chart is really annoying to do by hand.

Cheers

thanks, hm... 60 euros is kinda steep for what i need this program for. I think i'll jsut toy with xpresso until i get something similair.

LOL. I'm sure for the expresso gurus around here is pretty simple to sort out. I however am a complete expresso newb so I cant help in that department thumb_yello.gif

Good luck. Should be interesting to see what you come up with.

Cheers

Steve

I don't know if this will be too long to wait but, in the 3DAttack magazine January issue, Rui Batista started started a series of Coffee chart graphic tutorials.

January has a bar graph tute. The next one will be linear graphs and the one after that will be pie charts.

If you have the time and the brains for coffee then it's only a couple of months.

cool thnx

Actually, the february issue will present the pie chart article. I found it would be more useful to have this one first. It should be out soon :)

Rui Batista

Sounds like a good plan. spoton.gif