Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest EugeniusMaximus

Can Bodypaint Do This?

Looking but you need to turn the lights down. In photography terms this would be considered over exposed.

3DKiwi

Looking but you need to turn the lights down. In photography terms this would be considered over exposed.

3DKiwi

Echo Echo............ :)

Peace,

Rich_Art. :)

Very funny Rich_Art :) . I was having timeout problems this morning just as I was heading off to work.

3DKiwi

Guest EugeniusMaximus
  • Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

I reduced the lighting down a bit and did some adjustments to the side greebles. What do you think?

Looking good but I would suggest toning the lighting down even further.

3DKiwi

Guest EugeniusMaximus
  • Topic Author

I lowered the lights another 5 %. Also (as you probably noticed) I removed the shadows for now to speed up the rendering process.

Must be my eyes as I find this still too bright. Are you using GI? If so I would drop down the intensity.

3DKiwi

Guest EugeniusMaximus
  • Topic Author

Hey 3DKiwi,

I reduced the lights once again. Am I using GI? Well, I have a cube in order to contain the lighting: it has a plain white color with nor special properties. Should I remove it? The floor does have AO Light and the Environment is white in color and set at 15%. No fog added.

That's better. If you were using GI then it would be enabled in the render settings. You would know as you have to enable it.

3DKiwi

Guest EugeniusMaximus
  • Topic Author

I am obviously still learning C4D mur.gif:) Do you think adding shadows would bring the bump details better? Also, I used the same rendering however I did a simple Auto Levels in Photoshop and got this result. I really like AO Light; I still might do some tweaking on the way.

I'm going to start doing close-ups render images of the bump details and move along on the tutorial. I haven't sketched my 3rd or 4th grid yet (my bad). It's strange, I have a difficult time starting it, but once I have a pattern going, then the rest comes naturally.

Thanks again for your help and incredible patience. :)

Mark