Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StCanas

Universal Light Control

There is also global brightness in the render options

This setting lets you simultaneously set the global brightness for all light sources present in your scene. A setting of 100% will utilize the intensity set in each light, 50% will decrease the intensity of each light proportionally by half, while a setting of 200% will double the intensity of each light.

But I have two groups of lights (one of 3 lights and another of 8 lights) which I need to cross fade as in the little test move, so an over all control of the lights doesn't give enough control. Plus I need to play around with the cross fade to see where and how it works best within the animation, so a single slider for each group (giving just two things to adjust and keyframe, rather than eleven) makes life a lot easier.

Cheers

Karl