Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kshep

Rayfire For C4d?

Guest kshep
  • Topic Author
  • Hey guys, is there anything for C4D that does the same thing Rayfire does?

I'll be the mug. What's "Rayfire" for us people who haven't a clue what it is.

Thanks

3DKiwi

its is a particle plugin for max, basically it allows bullet like particles to be fired at objects and auto creates debris, holes etc

Now THAT sounds promising! :welcome:

Guest Joshfilms
  • Topic Author
  • Stop teasing me ahhh. I can only hope in the near future cinema will have some nice updates to TP, pyrocluster, and dynamics!

Oh yeah baby!! Have to say some of those videos seriously rock. I also watched the 9mb intro movie where a sphere was dropped on to a tea pot and the tea pot shattered. I want something like this in C4D.

3DKiwi

There's another one for Max that does this sort of thing. Can't remember what it's call but if my memory serves me correctly (which is always touch and go at my age!) it's even more impressive.

Cheers

Karl

demolition ?

Actually my fading memory as has just kicked in - it was BlastCode for Maya that I was thinking of.

Cheers

Karl

Guest kshep
  • Topic Author
  • well I assume there isn't one as yet, no biggie. now I know people would ask why I don't just go over to 3dS Max, but to tell you the truth, I have it and I hate it. The interface is sooo confusing and this is after I took a training course. C4d and it's nodes and tags are just so much better. I wanna stick with MAXON until they get up to the level of those other apps like Maya and 3DS Max.

Anyway, abck 2 the question - so there's absolutely nothing that would do this? The ExplosionFX is good, but it doesn't tie in to the rest of the dynamics simulation i have planned for the scene (the pieces behave strangely).

So what do you have planned?

Cheers

Karl