Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C4DS

Need Help Translation

Haha, I totally understand. My french isn't as good as it should be either.

I'm thinking about doing Multimedia at KASK too. I'd like to get my master in multimedia and also do my GPB just like you did I assume.

I'm just looking around a bit for the moment. There's also this gamedesign school in Kortrijk but that's a bit out of the picture. I think it's going to be too focused on creating games and if I'm correct, there's not a gamedesign studio out here in Belgium.

Then there's another graphic design one in Brussel, but I don't like the way things go over there, I've seen a couple of students from there and I just don't think it's really such a great school.There's also another one in hasselt but it's just so far from my family.

So I think I'm gonna stick with gent and hopefully in a couple of years a fully fletched multi-media expert laugh.gif

I'll let you know when that happens :)

Hey, that great ! I think I'm going to do that, I was always more inspired by animation then stills so this is really what I was looking for

Thanks a lot!

haha, I certainly will !

still thanks :)

• Topic Author
  • OK, so far I have managed to translate all the dialogs ... with your help.

Also found that the English wikipedia does actually know the word "Kabouter" with a complete page explaining the dutch kabouter thing.

Anyway, I have now the complete translation and only need someone to read these 200 lines of dialog and adapt some of them into a more everyday native English. Any volunteers I can PM the text to? (I 'd prefer not to post the dialogs here) Thanks.

I'd be happy to.

• Topic Author
  • Thanks for volunteering SKP.

PM sent. Could you confirm the receipt of the PM, as I didn't see any messages in any of the mailboxes after pressing the send button.

Return pm sent.

• Topic Author
  • Thanks to SKP for checking the translation I provided.

Although he didn't want to take credit for the translation, I still want to publicly thank him for all the time and effort but into correcting and enhancing the translation. He did a great job, and although it may look to be an easy job it sure wasn't.

So, Thank You SKP.