Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dbassett

Deepshade

Why don't you just host them in the old format? It would still be readable by current C4d versions and provide a great material library for us to use as a learning tool, even if it is outdated.

Guest dvzwet

Somebody still got the deepshade files?

I found 69 of the old Deepshade files. They look dated, compared to what Cinema do now. It's a 24MB ZIP file if you really want them. Send me a PM.

There are a lot more than that - I downloaded them all when I first got C4D and there are at least 330 of them. I've still got them, of course.

Kiwi is right in that they would take some cleaning up before making them available but I don't mind giving it a go, though it might take a while. That's if Paul (deepshade) is OK with this - I'd be happy for them to be hosted here if that was acceptable.

Kiwi, Paul - what do you think?

Guest deepshade

Spedler - Have you still got a copy of files 253 to 357

they were missing from the last archive backup I have

would appreciate a copy of them

And yes - I've been talking again about a re launch. I wanted to move this forward last year but work got in the way for the individuals involved.

Guest deepshade

Well after all these years it gives you a contented nostalgic glow, to know that people still hanging onto these.

Have just been sent what looks like the missing files from Cafe user PFX - cheers mate!

Spedler - Have you still got a copy of files 253 to 357

they were missing from the last archive backup I have

would appreciate a copy of them

And yes - I've been talking again about a re launch. I wanted to move this forward last year but work got in the way for the individuals involved.

Hi,

Sorry to take a while to respond - I've got 253 through to 347, so it looks as if I missed the last 10 :-)

Let me know if you need them.

Steve