Planet X Generator - New Plugin by Ember in the Rain

Guest shawnfoster

Guest shawnfoster

Hey everyone!

I am doing a special promotional sale for Planet X Generator. For the last 3 days of March, you can purchase the Planet X Generator for $17.00.

On Thursday April 1, 2010 the price will return to $22.00. I have received a lot of positive feedback about the generator and some great suggestions. I am busy working on updates for the current version as well as working on what I believe will be PXG 1.5 . I have added a ton of cool features for the .5 release. I will let people know when that will be out. Those who have purchased Release 1 will get a discount on the price of 1.5.

Thanks again everyone for your support and please take advantage of this short promotional sale.

You can find the Planet X Generator 1.0.2 HERE.

Have a great day!

~Shawn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shawnfoster

Hey everyone. Here's a quick sample of how the particle system for PXG is coming along. Gravity is working well... bounce is working...

Lot's of cool stuff happening here...

Can't wait to get this finished and add it in to PXG.

check out the video HERE.

Thanks,

~Shawn

Guest shawnfoster

Hey Everyone,

I have made some more updates to PXG. I have changed and improved the rotation options so that they use RPM as a unit of measure instead of FPS.. this makes it more intuitive so that higher numbers increase the speed of the rotation and lower numbers decrease the speed. I have also made some other performance improvements. I will be adding a new update tomorrow when I get home. Just wanted to let those who are interested know that I am always trying to improve PXG. Hope you are all enjoying your copy. I'll post again tomorrow when I have added the update.

Thanks,

~Shawn

Guest shawnfoster

Hey everyone!

A new update for Planet X Generator is now available. You can find the update HERE. This update offers improved rotation functions for both the general planet rotation and also the orbiting object rotation. The rotation is now measured in Revolutions Per Minute(RPM). This allows the user to determine how many time they would like the planet to rotate 360 degrees every minute. This new system of measurement will make it easier to calculate rotations for both the planet and the orbiting objects. Also, it is now easier to vary the speeds of the orbiting objects and relative to the rotation of the planet. It was discovered that a bug was preventing users from setting separate speeds for planet rotation and the speed at which orbiting objects revolve around the planet. This bug has been eliminated through the change in units of measurement.

If you have already purchased Planet X Generator you can find the update in your Client Area. If you have already downloaded the plugin previously and would like to avoid the large download size, there is an option to download the plugin without the presets folder. You will just need to copy your current presets folder over to the new download.

Thanks to all of those who have purchased Planet X Generator. I am constantly working on updates for this version and am busy working on Version 2 which will even bigger and better than PXG 1.

As a friendly reminder, anyone who has already purchased version 1 of PXG when version 2 is released, will get version 2 at a discounted upgrade price.

As always, thanks for your support with this plugin and please check out Ember in the Rain for more information.

Shawn Foster

Ember in the Rain, LLC

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shawnfoster

ALL THIS WEEK!

Planet X Generator 1.0.3 is on sale for $15!

For a limited time, you can now get the Planet X Generator for $15.00 + tax.

Check out the SHOP to purchase now.

This sale will end on May 15th 2010.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OFFER!

Guest shawnfoster

Thanks Josh, The particle system will be available in a future release. I am also working on another cool plugin that will use the particle system I created as well.

It should have been automatic, but there may have been a hiccup in the mail server or something. I sent Shawn and email for ya and currently have him on AIM in idle... Once he's back I'll have him track down the problem and get you set up:)

-kvb

Archived