Planet X Generator - New Plugin by Ember in the Rain

Guest shawnfoster

Guest shawnfoster

Hey everyone!

I am excited to announce the release of my newest plugin Planet X Generator 1.0.

This plugin allows you to create beautiful worlds with the click of a mouse. With a few simple clicks, you will be able to create a wide variety of different planets, stars, and galaxies.

Features include:

1. The ability to use any surface texture you wish.
  2. The ability to use any cloud map you wish.
  3. Preset surfaces for all nine planets and more.
  4. Preset cloud maps and Atmosphere settings.
  5. Fully customizable surface, cloud, and atmosphere options.
  6. The ability to setup one orbiting satellite.
  7. The ability to add rings to planets.
  8. A surface generator to create your own surfaces.
  9. A cloud generator to create your own clouds.

The possibilities are endless with Planet X Generator. You can choose from one of the many planet presets or you can create your own planet using either the built in generators or importing your own surface and/or cloud maps in to the generator.

Currently I have only released the WINDOWS 32 Bit version. However, over the next couple of days, I will be releasing the Mac version as well as the 64Bit versions for both Mac and Windows.

The current version only works with C4D 11 or higher right now. I am working on a 10.5 compatible version.

You can find the plugin HERE.

This plugin is $22.00

To purchase the plugin you will need to create an account at my site. This is so that you can have access to your purchases at any time and also so that you can get information about updates and new plugins.

I'd love to hear what you all think of the plugin. Please leave testimonials at the Ember in the Rain site.

Thanks,

~Shawn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job...as soon as I get my new machine I think I may drop $22 for this handly lil plugin...I was just thinking...it maybe cool if you extended the functionality so that you can use displacement maps so you can have different biological cells that can be produced...that could be interesting....just an idea though. bigwink.png

Guest shawnfoster

Thanks guys. I'll hopefully have the mac versions within the next couple of days.

@dataflow. I have a couple of plugins planned for next.. I will contact you about beta testing when they are ready. Some very valuable tools I think. smile.gif

~Shawn

Guest shawnfoster

Just a note about this plugin. I am working on creating a video tutorial and documentation for the plugin. All of which will be free for people to watch and either determine if they would like to purchase the plugin or as a manual if they have already purchased the plugin. I hope to get this done by the end of tomorrow. :)

~Shawn

Archived