Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nitroman2007

XBreak COFFEE

Guest Wouter

^ Hi Tom,

If you put the script is cinema4d\library\scripts then it will show up in the plugin\userscripts menu.

Kind regards,

-W-

cheers, yeh i was putting it in the wrong location.

Guest ArnoldLayne

Dont know if this is allowed but this plug in can also be downloaded from Pariah Studios where it is being constantly updated with the new version. Rob redman also has a brand new forum aswell.

Hope i dont get into trouble.

No problem as far as I'm concerned. Nitroman should be getting some decent exposure from my site and it is his hard work that gets the credit.

I'm just hosting and promoting a little for him until his site is fully functional.

Rob

After installing this Plugin, I do not get the option dialogue box when applying this to an object. Any suggestions?

Guest Wouter

^ You need R11.5 to make this script work, your profile says you're running R11

Regards -W-

I'm trying to get a more realistic crumbling effect a bit like this examlpe using the xplode plugin

I figure using noise to cut and then going into the pieces and cutting again would be a good way to start but i'm not getting great results at the moment.

Anybody had much chance to play around with this yet ?

how are you guys doing the "big freeze" move. How can i get the object to pause and resume.

I'm not sure sure what your referring to but it sounds like keying modynamics if its anything to do with pausing time ?

• Topic Author
  • Hi,

sorry for disapearing all this time, but I decided to improve Xbreaker and make it faster and easier to use.

So Xbreaker is no more, it will be replaced by Spasimo (speakglish of destroy in greeck), this time is plugin not a script.

So stay tuned on c4dcafe forum because soon i will post the link in the appropriate part of the forum.