Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest paultune

Combining 3D And Video

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • Ok i want to make a short vampire video scene. The scene would start in the street say a car drives by also some people walk past the camera then the camera travels across the street then up the front of the building as it reaches the top of the building i am sitting on the edge of the building looking down on my pray as it where,i can shoot the video on a green screen no problems there i have already made the building that the camera travels up in cinema 4d, what i need to do is make the street, texture the hole thing to look real(if anyone has some greate texturing tutorials that would be greate) then animate the camers travelling through the street then somehow match the camera movement with my green screen recording, i have boujou for camera tracking but any help would be great i dont want to waiste time trying to go down one road then find out i cant do what i need to do.i dont mind spending hours and hours if thats what it takes then so be it. i have a steady cam for recording the video, a high def camera boujou,after effects,cinema 4d,and a hole load of other bits and pieces

Thanks for any help ou guys give

Boujou is professional matchmoving software costing $10,000 a pop... and you're asking for help putting together a scene...?

Something doesn't seem... quite... right.

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • thanks for the reply even if it had nothing to do with the subject,if it cost 200,000 isnt that my buisness what i spend my money on cheers

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • i dont know anything about lighting animation texturing so yeah it would take along time but im a super quick learner i know you cant tell me the ins and outs but if you could tell me what to learn kinda stear me in the right direction id greatly appreciate it thanks very much

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • corrr i wish i was youg my friend counldnt i just be a 34 yo with a good job,instead of a kid stealing software nevermind i didnt realise that i had to prove i bought all my software before someone answered my questions,no im not a kid no i didnt steal my software,can we move on now

You ignored his very basic yet extremely important advice: start with the basics.

damn that was harsh, but ya start with the basics

Hargonovski, you had a valid point for sure :)

The whole point of this site is for people to learn and you guys do a good job BTW

Cheers

@Brian

That is legitimate statement - or he has a rich daddy :)

Come on,let us be straight here - If you have 10000 in whatever western currency to spend on some software you dont know how to use or even have an idea what is it for that means what?

- Piracy

If English is not your mother language of course people will acknowledge that and ignore few mistakes you make,but somehow it seems that Brian "smells" that you are english native and if that is the case i salute your laziness :P

I can also understand that you dont bother to even think why software is valuable,but maybe some day you will see your WORK copied,stolen,distributed over internet leaving you with very bitter taste and empty wallet.Also think of this,if you continue to use pirated software you will discredit yourself for the future,not to even talk about situations where you have to provide bigger clients with info on your license so they can check it.then what?

Hmmm...i think i will get english thesar....theuea...th...dictionary to be more precise next time :)

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • (capital letter) While delivering crack software to my clients today,I had time to ponder the current conversation(full stop capital letter).

Here is my take on all of you.You are all middle age Apple Mac users,that sit outside coffee shops criticizing peoples looks like a couple of old women.If someone asked me the purge volume m3 for a U6 gas meter,I wouldn't ask them how old they are, or whether they work for a living, or for that matter can you do a little English lesson before I answer your question,Because I offered my services to that person. Yeah my grammars not that good sometimes spelling, but hey we're not perfect.Look at America that lets people die on the street because they don't have health care,or go and destroy a country because its rich in oil.

Go with the basics I didn't choose to ignore that advise thanks for it. I'll remember next time I try and fly a plane, remember the basics and im sure that'll work a treat Thank you.

One quick note because this is meant to be a site for people to help others who need it, and I think we have waisted far too much time having a conversation about nothing.I sorted it all myself.

Thank you to all those who didn't bring their ego to the conversation

eek, wow, paultune, in C4DCafe defence I have never seen this happen before.

I don't understand why all you guys are on some kind of witch hunt I have to say!