Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest paultune

Combining 3D And Video

Look at America that lets people die on the street because they don't have health care,or ...

Just a quick clarification.... The doctors in The United States are bound by the same Hippocratic oath as everywhere else. There are strict laws about providing healthcare, with or without insurance, to those in need. Just thought you would like to know what you are talking about.

-Markus

I must chime in now since this person has tried to tarnish my homeland :thisrocks:

This has been kinda weird to read. Anyone else feel that way.

Please respectfully keep insults and personal attacks out of the equation.

Blame for world events and past history can be pointed to everyone and this site is not about any of that.

Can we get back to work now?

I do wish this poster 'whoever he is', luck in the future with this thing called life.

Amen

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • One quick Irish joke, Irish man wins the lottery of nine million pounds,he goes to Camelot to collect the winnings,Camelot advises the Irish man that due to the recent economic crisis we can only pay you three million this month, three million next month, and three million the following month. Irish man replies if your gona mess me around can I have my pound back

hehe

:thisrocks: ...middle age Apple Mac users....

To be honest here you asked us to help you.Even those among us who read out from your post that you have cracked software told you what to do - is not that right?

I fully understand Brian here because he sweats(so do I)in front of his display often until early morning hours to finish something,so he can charge it and pay the bills.He just imagines how much good gigs he has to pull to buy 10000$ software...

And yes,if you dont start with basics you will not achieve good results - never ever!That is the best advice you will get - there is no workaround for countless hours of sitting and learning.You cant copy or crack THAT!

By the way I am 31,strong as a horse and i am on PC sc042.gif

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

(capital letter) While delivering crack software to my clients today,I had time to ponder the current conversation(full stop capital letter).

Here is my take on all of you.You are all middle age Apple Mac users,that sit outside coffee shops criticizing peoples looks like a couple of old women.If someone asked me the purge volume m3 for a U6 gas meter,I wouldn't ask them how old they are, or whether they work for a living, or for that matter can you do a little English lesson before I answer your question,Because I offered my services to that person. Yeah my grammars not that good sometimes spelling, but hey we're not perfect.Look at America that lets people die on the street because they don't have health care,or go and destroy a country because its rich in oil.

Go with the basics I didn't choose to ignore that advise thanks for it. I'll remember next time I try and fly a plane, remember the basics and im sure that'll work a treat Thank you.

One quick note because this is meant to be a site for people to help others who need it, and I think we have waisted far too much time having a conversation about nothing.I sorted it all myself.

Thank you to all those who didn't bring their ego to the conversation

No-one brought their ego to the conversation other than you. You have to accept that if someone turns up here with 10K worth of software and not the slightest idea of where to start people are going to smell fish. That's not an ego issue, it's a reasonable conclusion.

As for the poor writing - again, don't get shirty. If you expect people to make the effort to read your posts you should be prepared to make the effort to write them properly. Is that not reasonable?

And no, we're not all middle age Apple Mac users sitting outside coffee shops. The C4D user base is roughly 50/50 Mac/PC, the age range on this site runs from early teens to almost 80 and there's a healthy mix of professionals and hobbyists.

And the advice about tackling the basics is the most sound thing anyone could say in response to this thread. If the content of your original post is a true indication of where you are with your various packages then then your hope of turning your proposition into a professional looking end product is wildly optimistic. This is a classic example of trying to run before you can walk.

This is an extraordinarily helpful community full of very decent people. I suggest a little more grace on your part if you expect to benefit from participation.

Cheers

Karl

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • Just thought you would like to know what you are talking about.

-Markus

Man, I leave work. Come back in the morning. Click on this thread and it got a hundred times better. The worst part though, is Paultune is stuck in his mindset that its super easy to make the scene that he wants and he is going to ignore everything else unless he thinks its a personal attack. Then he is going to make general attacks on American society.

Paultune, final advice:

There is no reason for you to not want to know the basics. If you only want to learn how to use the software to make just that one scene, you will save a lot of time paying someone else to do it. You say "But, I don't have the money to do that!" and then I say "Go work at McDonalds at night and sock that money away for a couple months and then pay a professional to do it." You will get a lot better results that way. I guarantee that you won't be able to make something as good if you don't want to learn the program.

But, if you do want to learn it and apply that knowledge, then learn the basics. Start with a simple project and watch some video tutorials. Deconstruct examples. When you get stuck on a specific problem, come here and ask for a solution. Half my posts are one line questions followed by one line answers.

Do you think Tiger Woods just walked out on the course and starting driving 300 yards and sinking 150 yard irons from the rough? No, he learned the basics and worked to the top.

And then he married a hot girl and banged a different hot girl and wrecked his car on a golf club.

Moral of the story, learn your basics but don't marry models. Best advice you'll ever get.

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • strong as a horse and i am on PC

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • Complete respect to dondo, im willing to learn the basics as I said whatever it takes, and I will take your advise little by little, my original question as I anticipated this would take along time, was where to start in the basics, maybe I just didn't put that across good enough thank you once again dondo

Guest Joshfilms
  • Topic Author
  • Yes, strange thread indeed but I think you got some really helpful advice. To create your vampire scene at a realistic level would be quite the task for a pro much less a beginner. You really do need to walk before you run. Start with a simple match move scene and composite a C4D object in it. The Cafe has a beginners tutorial on SynthEyes match moving. If you have the money which I guess you do (boujou's 10,000 price tag) sign up over at cineversity. They have multiple tutorials taking you from beginning to end involving matchmoving, 3D and compositing. I taught one the the tutorials there that covers SynthEyes, AE and C4D.

Also, I would be careful what you say to other members here this is a extremely helpful community.

Good luck,

Josh