Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest paultune

Combining 3D And Video

Man, I leave work. Come back in the morning. Click on this thread and it got a hundred times better. The worst part though, is Paultune is stuck in his mindset that its super easy to make the scene that he wants and he is going to ignore everything else unless he thinks its a personal attack. Then he is going to make general attacks on American society.

Paultune, final advice:

There is no reason for you to not want to know the basics. If you only want to learn how to use the software to make just that one scene, you will save a lot of time paying someone else to do it. You say "But, I don't have the money to do that!" and then I say "Go work at McDonalds at night and sock that money away for a couple months and then pay a professional to do it." You will get a lot better results that way. I guarantee that you won't be able to make something as good if you don't want to learn the program.

But, if you do want to learn it and apply that knowledge, then learn the basics. Start with a simple project and watch some video tutorials. Deconstruct examples. When you get stuck on a specific problem, come here and ask for a solution. Half my posts are one line questions followed by one line answers.

Do you think Tiger Woods just walked out on the course and starting driving 300 yards and sinking 150 yard irons from the rough? No, he learned the basics and worked to the top.

And then he married a hot girl and banged a different hot girl and wrecked his car on a golf club.

Moral of the story, learn your basics but don't marry models. Best advice you'll ever get.

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • strong as a horse and i am on PC

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • Complete respect to dondo, im willing to learn the basics as I said whatever it takes, and I will take your advise little by little, my original question as I anticipated this would take along time, was where to start in the basics, maybe I just didn't put that across good enough thank you once again dondo

Guest Joshfilms
  • Topic Author
  • Yes, strange thread indeed but I think you got some really helpful advice. To create your vampire scene at a realistic level would be quite the task for a pro much less a beginner. You really do need to walk before you run. Start with a simple match move scene and composite a C4D object in it. The Cafe has a beginners tutorial on SynthEyes match moving. If you have the money which I guess you do (boujou's 10,000 price tag) sign up over at cineversity. They have multiple tutorials taking you from beginning to end involving matchmoving, 3D and compositing. I taught one the the tutorials there that covers SynthEyes, AE and C4D.

Also, I would be careful what you say to other members here this is a extremely helpful community.

Good luck,

Josh

christ you c4d guys are worse than the Youtube lot for aggressive tactics

Your lack of self awareness is startling. You might want to read some other threads here at the Cafe. You might notice the no-one else is getting this kind of response. We're not the problem. You are.

Cheers

Karl

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • I think you need to calm down as well,im not a little boy you can just shut up you know

Bye.

I think you need to calm down as well,im not a little boy you can just shut up you know

I predict a bright future for you at the Cafe...

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • Me to because the Cafe is the be all and end all of everything in this universe. I wish I was gifted in the 3d animation world because I'd work for free to put people like you out of business. Good luck in that thing they call life my friend

Bye.

Indeed.