Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest paultune

Combining 3D And Video

Guest scorn
  • Topic Author
  • Please do, I find lump hammers to be quite useful in situations such as these.

Not really a healthy way to find happiness but to each their own. If you are just going to troll instead of ask for help, leave.

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • I just paid for these tutorials brilliant just what I needed.

Live Action and CG 2 - HD Video in 3D

Live Action and CG - Foundations

Can someone point me to some good texturing and rendering tutorials

Thank you for all you can offer

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • Not really a healthy way to find happiness but to each their own. If you are just going to troll instead of ask for help, leave.

your video reel is excellent. what you did there with the zoom on the person on the building top was just what I want to do. If you made a tutorial on that id pay for it

Guest scorn
  • Topic Author
  • You should check out 3dKiwi's bodypaint dvd. I have heard it is very good, although I haven't used it myself.

your video reel is excellent. what you did there with the zoom on the person on the building top was just what I want to do. If you made a tutorial on that id pay for it

What is your intended form of payment?

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • What is your intended form of payment?

can you explain what the tutorial teaches me the viewer then my method of payment would be paypal

can you explain what the tutorial teaches me the viewer then my method of payment would be paypal

The tutorial shows you the techniques I used to achieve that shot. I don't get your question.

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • Well as you are an administrator then you shouldn't fuel the fire by mentioning peoples grammar and spelling,what all of you did could be construed as bullying.

I may have learning difficulties you dont know that, but you above all other people point me out.

sorry thats for Horganovski

Guest paultune
  • Topic Author
  • The tutorial shows you the techniques I used to achieve that shot. I don't get your question.

In other words what programmes you used, how you put the video shot of that person on the roof tops ect..

How much for the video tutorial

In other words what programmes you used, how you put the video shot of that person on the roof tops ect..

How much for the video tutorial

Photoshop, After Effects and Final Cut Pro. Did you watch the video?

roflmao.gif

Look how bad those cafe members are helping you even after you ,well,insulted them :)

As for cafe,I must say,it is a very decent place and i really like the way admins run it(no bad language etc)and people are really easy going.Everyone here stumbled upon problem that he could not solve and made a post for help - in minutes bright people would not only solve it,but upload finished scene files often beating each other who will post first :)

Occasionally there are topics where things stir up and we all loose it a bit,or get irritated,but most of the time you will see an "apology" post.

You just cant imagine how depressive is for me to agree with Karl completely for 3-rd time in past 10 days..... :)

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe