Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick Bruce

Quadularity and Texturing Problems?

I second that and further I could make out little relation to the subject I brought up in the contentions. If it's any help guys, I guess 3D is so cool passions run high and early on posting here I made similar mistakes but this site is far too valuable to distract from the point which is learning so I made it my policy to stick to the substance and stay cool. You guys might try that. Learning stuff here is a blast. No need to get sucked into bickering. Really.

Now I wanted to talk a little more about this important topic but I am going to move on to my next question. Thanks for help all, some really good tips.

I didnt intend to state, I know everything but he questioned me like I had no knowledge whatsoever about a subject. I know a lot about, didnt mean to disrupt your thread bruce. something else for you to consider if you ever use a cloth type plugin they work with both all polygons or all tri's but it works better when its all tri's because tri's deform better