Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nitroman2007

Catastrophe For R12

WOW THAT IS SO COOL..

Good News Nitroman. :oops:

I've made a post on the Lounge as well. :)

LINK

Peace,

Rich_Art. wink.gif

mmVRay - Wicked (as we would say down here smile.gif )

3DKiwi

mmVRay - Wicked (as we would say down here smile.gif )

3DKiwi

I didn't post it I just quoted him and the video came along. Someone named toulouse posted it.

Ah okay then, the video is wicked smile.gif

3DKiwi

• Topic Author
  • hi everyone soon i post new video for catastrophe updates i make some change now is more easy and powerful and i make fast autobreak !!!

here how looks like the new updates ;)

:oops:

I think it's great, thank you so much for doing this for us. It will make special effects easy. One could only image the possibilities that Catastrophe will allow now in C4D animations. :oops:

EDIT: When you release Catastrophe would you be willing to give us the project files you used in this video? It would help as a learning tool.

• Topic Author
  • I think it's great, thank you so much for doing this for us. It will make special effects easy. One could only image the possibilities that Catastrophe will allow now in C4D animations. :oops:

EDIT: When you release Catastrophe would you be willing to give us the project files you used in this video? It would help as a learning tool.

thank you i try do my best so make all happy ;)

i see about that but i think i use very simple example so you can make you self very easy ;)

by the way i forgot something import to tell about the seeds because in this example i don;t use and all breaks

is the same so here

If you drop a ball on the floor and let only the ball break does it stay in one piece until it hits the floor ? (even with initial speed or rotation?)

So are you almost ready to put on your web site or are is there more work to do?