Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nitroman2007

Catastrophe For R12

Ah okay then, the video is wicked smile.gif

3DKiwi

• Topic Author
  • hi everyone soon i post new video for catastrophe updates i make some change now is more easy and powerful and i make fast autobreak !!!

here how looks like the new updates ;)

:oops:

I think it's great, thank you so much for doing this for us. It will make special effects easy. One could only image the possibilities that Catastrophe will allow now in C4D animations. :oops:

EDIT: When you release Catastrophe would you be willing to give us the project files you used in this video? It would help as a learning tool.

• Topic Author
  • I think it's great, thank you so much for doing this for us. It will make special effects easy. One could only image the possibilities that Catastrophe will allow now in C4D animations. :oops:

EDIT: When you release Catastrophe would you be willing to give us the project files you used in this video? It would help as a learning tool.

thank you i try do my best so make all happy ;)

i see about that but i think i use very simple example so you can make you self very easy ;)

by the way i forgot something import to tell about the seeds because in this example i don;t use and all breaks

is the same so here

If you drop a ball on the floor and let only the ball break does it stay in one piece until it hits the floor ? (even with initial speed or rotation?)

So are you almost ready to put on your web site or are is there more work to do?

Guest Joshfilms

Really cool nice work nitroman!

-Josh

I love your plugins and your videos but I have one small request to ask:

When you put out a new plugin, in addition to your 10-15 minute demo videos, could you do short 30 second to 1 minute videos with just test renders? It would make checking out what a plugin does a lot easier than sifting through the long videos. :oops:

Guest toulouse

Ah okay then, the video is wicked :oops:

3DKiwi

Coming from you, that is a great compliment....well, unless "wicked" has another meaning in N.Z.

Guest toulouse

Nitroman....this is a big improvement in your tutorials. Because you are speaking (pretty good English) you are slowing down the cursor. Always keep in mind....your mind works far faster than mine...never make any assumptions about what your viewer knows ("I know nothing"__Sgt. Schultz). Speak and work as if you are speaking to a 6 year old (yeah, that's about my mental age). Just an amazing plugin!!

Guest toulouse

Looks like you got an early release of Catastrophe. What do you think of Turbulence FD. Have you used the DPIT plugin to create fire and if so could you give us a comparison? Obviously the new DPIT will have fluid dynamics which is unique to DPIT but I am wondering about the ease of use, calculation time, level of realisom in your opinion of the fire and smoke for both products. If anyone else cares to comment also please do.

Yes, I do....it is even better than it looks. I hope to get another example up before the day is out.

I like Turbulence FD a lot. Not only because it keeps getting easier to use....jawset keeps making frequent updates to his "beta". I threw the dice and bought it early.....and it has paid off handsomely. I like the way I can control most aspects of the flame and smoke. Realism, for me, is basically in the eye of the beholder. I've seen a number of flame effects in films that don't measure up to Turbulence FD. As far as fluid goes...I assume you are talking about liquids, jawset says they are planning that in the future. I'm not too concerned about it since I have RealFlow.

Calculation time is pretty speedy because the designers have made a volumetric set of pixels (voxels, or some such)...you can set the resolution of the flame and smoke. I never really have noticed much of a problem with speed....once you run the simulation, it is cached and valid as long as you don't make any changes in the settings....running the timeline is pretty smooth.

I have not used DPIT

• Topic Author
  • hi toulouse i want to thank you about the video post

for test you make for catastrophe and Turbulence this very cool ;)

also thank you for the good words say about me

and also all here in forum

. and n understand now my English is not very

so i try make more tutorial with voice ;)

i hope you like the new catastrophe i make as i promise i make something very powerful end easy to use

mmVRay

the catastrophe finish i need one day to release ;) 10-15 hour for now

so see tomorrow in my site ...

:oops: