Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmVRay

Video Tutorial for the New DPIT Effex 1.5

• Topic Author
  • This is a very informative video tutorial of the new DPIT Effex 1.5

• Topic Author
  • Just finished watching the video and all I can say is WOW! He seems like a very nice fellow, very smart too. I might buy it, it's certainly a useful addition to the C4D toolset.

Is iDPIT Effex 1.5 available for rel 12? What i could see its only for Rel 11/11.5at the moment. Nice Video!!

Yeah excellent tutorial. I watched parts of it last night. I gather a R12 version is due out shortly.

3DKiwi

I saw on the purchase page that under system requirements does have rel 12

• Topic Author
  • I wonder what the price pop will be after the pre-release prices expire. It looks like you can order the R12 version but I can't find anything stating that says R12 is going to be released at the same time as the R11.5 version

The prices are already there: only the yellow figures are the preorder prices.

Concerning the R12-version, it is in preparation and will appear after the version for 11.5. I have myself used the preorder option for an upgrade, it arrived and it runs very well inside C4DR11.5 here on

my MacPro.

I wonder what the price pop will be after the pre-release prices expire. It looks like you can order the R12 version but I can't find anything stating that says R12 is going to be released at the same time as the R11.5 version

100-150 euro price increase and R12 version will be out by the end of next week at the latest.

cgtalk thread (post #98 by Samir)

-kvb

It is a bit pricey, but if it delivers I can already see it put to use here wink.gif

EDIT:strike that high price remark - it seems worth every cent :)

Cheers

100-150 euro price increase and R12 version will be out by the end of next week at the latest.

cgtalk thread (post #98 by Samir)

-kvb

Earlier up in that same thread (9:17?) I think he mentions the pre-order pricing ends tomorrow.