Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dondo

Tips for speeding up Pyrocluster renders?

:) I agree you do sound pretty close 3DKiwi.

Alan also has more sharpness in the way he pronounces stuff and parts of the sentence he emphasizes. The basic tone is pretty close. I'd like to hear another try after some practicing at dramatic voice acting.

I would also pay to have you call some of my friends. Hey you may have found a new business. wink.gif

Perhaps I should start doing the tuts with a bit of Snape attitude? That would be a hoot.

3DKiwi

:) I agree you do sound pretty close 3DKiwi.

Alan also has more sharpness in the way he pronounces stuff and parts of the sentence he emphasizes. The basic tone is pretty close. I'd like to hear another try after some practicing at dramatic voice acting.

I would also pay to have you call some of my friends. Hey you may have found a new business. wink.gif

haha, yeah, I bet parents would pay through the nose to have "Professor Snape call their kids on their birthday and berate them" roflmao.gif

Maybe I should practice berating my own kids with a Snape voice. I might get through!!

Here's my Australian Blinky Bill (Children's TV Cartoon) voice.

3DSkippy

Maybe I should practice berating my own kids with a Snape voice. I might get through!!

Here's my Australian Blinky Bill (Children's TV Cartoon) voice.

3DSkippy

That might backfire and just get a laugh out of em' roflmao.gif

This has been the best thread derailment ever! :)

Too bad it's waaaaaay past my bedtime... I'll probably have dreams where Snape's teaching me c4d now roflmao.gif

g'night!

-kvb

Yeah I'm off to bed now :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks.

3DKiwi