Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mason

… looking for R11.5 with modules !

Hello !

I'm using a C4D.11 "core" version … and upgrading to .12 is not an option (for my boss…)

… but, I would be interested in buying a R11.5 with modules (complete studio)

(especially : "mocca", "AR" and "sketch&toon")

if anyone is selling an useless version (for some reason) … I'm the right guy !

(of course… a nice low price will be much appreciated ;o))

THX for reading !

"Athos pour "un"… "un" Porthos !" … (devise des 3 mousquetaires lorsqu'ils n'étaient encore que deux)

You might imagine the most likely source for R11.5 plus modules would be someone who has upgraded to R12, only they can't since they got R12 as an upgrade from 11.5 so cannot sell the old version on. In licensing terms the new is built upon the old.

Your only option then is to find someone who is giving up on Cinema and wants to get back some of the outlay. If you find such a person you should ensure that they have asked MAXON for a licence transfer otherwise you will be unable to upgrade in the future.

I may not be good but I'm slow.

Maybe this? http://cgi.ebay.com/MAXON-Cinema-4D-Release-11-5-XL-Bundle-/290530985761?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a4ff0721

Thanks for the tip SKP…

(I had it in mind too… but I was'nt certain if it was up to me or to the seller to contact maxxon… THX)

Well Remi… it's exactly what I'm looking for… and I do feel a bit ashamed not to have checked before posting… ;o(()

(I did it a few weeks ago… I can swear it ;o)))

the point is that I'm not living in the USA … I wish it won't be too difficult to trade with him … anyway… thank's a lot

… i'm contacting the seller

(… and checking " e-bay" more often ;o))

THX !

( plus… that gives me a precious information : the price I )

"Athos pour "un"… "un" Porthos !" … (devise des 3 mousquetaires lorsqu'ils n'étaient encore que deux)

Note that is the XL bundle on offer and not the Studio bundle. It does not include the Hair, S&T or MoGraph modules.

You might want to hang on for a Studio Bundle to come up.

Check the Cafe comparison chart here.

Alan.

Repeat after me: Path spline in TOP, profile in FRONT.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's a re-listing ... and don't feel bad. Imagine how I feel having paid twice that for less, then getting blindsided by the module/no module deal!

Hello Rantin…

I can read :

"MAXON Cinema 4D Release 11.5 XL Bundle"

… you seems to be talking about the release 12 ?

… if it's the case… the point is that I can't really afford the release 12 … (not yet actually)

but a legal version "11,5" might suits me right ??… (with licence and all the stuf)

I think that it might be a good way to improve my knowleges

without spending to much money (for the moment)

Anyway I'm not sure if it's a silly idea or not… I'm not exactly a newbie but not a "pro" either… then, do'nt hesitate to help me in making a decision

it would be much appreciated

… I'm working two days a week, for guys that owns a C4D.11 release (core only) it has been an oppotunity for me to discover this great software !

… unfortunately, as long as they hardly use it among their video workflow, this version has never been updated … nor improved buy buying the (badly) missing modules

(…it was kind of a "sleepy-soft" before I came to it… )

and know that I'm able to do a bit more… I'm - of course - craving for doing even more ;o))

(especially with mocca !… )

Merci / THX

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's a re-listing ... and don't feel bad. Imagine how I feel having paid twice that for less, then getting blindsided by the module/no module deal!

Sure ! I can imagine…

… but how can you tell wether it's a re-listing or not ?

(I'm not even sure to know exactly what "re-listing" mean ;o))…

Seriously ! I guess you're right… I'd better not take the risk… I'm living too far from the States

to be able to recover my money in case of the deal turns out badly…

Again… THX for helping !

have a good day

merci !

A re-listing would mean it's gone through the bid process before without success. It usually also means the price is dropping. Paypal offers reasonable protection and the rest of the information (feedback/area of interest,etc.) looks pretty straight-up to me.

Are you sure a used 11.5 Studio license is cheaper than an upgrade from R11 to 12 Studio? Maybe check with MAXON and let them make you an offer.

Cheers

Bjorn

Yes maybe…

(but the .11 version is not mine, and they (owners) do'nt care upgrading…

… that's the reason why I'm thinking about buying my own bundle… )

A re-listing would mean it's gone through the bid process before without success. It usually also means the price is dropping. Paypal offers reasonable protection and the rest of the information (feedback/area of interest,etc.) looks pretty straight-up to me.

All right !… I see !

thanks for the explanation

(Im sleeping smarter tonight)

… Anyway I'm in touch with another seller, yet… who looks a lot more reliable :o))

"merci à tous" for helping…

… I'll comme back soon this place is great !