• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest molecule

Zoom Funtion In R12 On The Mac

Guest molecule
  • Topic Author
  • Hi,

Sorry for the boring question.

I'm a MAC user. I just got R12 and when using my wacom tablet, it seems that zoom function is not working anymore. The Pan and Rotate still work ok. I would use the ALT Key, COMMAND Key and the PEN to perform these 3 functions.

I'v also tried the 3 button mouse which would do the the same thing, but ZOOM isn't working.

Its probably a simple something to set somewhere, so a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Molecule.

Sound like your wacom tablet isn't set up right. Make sure the right and midle buttons are mapped correctly in your sys prefs.

If that downs work you can use the 1,2 and 3 keys. Not ideal but... I dont remember seeing anywhere you can set the PSR setting for the view port. I am probably wrong of course.

D

Guest molecule
  • Topic Author
  • Thanks for your response.

The Wacom is ok, coz when I jump between R10 R11 it works fine. Just not in R12. And if I try the mouse, I sill not able to zoom in the view port when holding the ALT/COMMAND and LEFT CLICK ON MOUSE.

It doesn't down work. But if I can't Zoom in my viewport when building models, its a little frustrating. So back to R11 I go.

When I resolve this issue I'll post here what the problem was, so that anyone else who gets it can sort it out.

Molecule.

Guest molecule
  • Topic Author
  • Found the problem, just one key a away.

When using a 3 button mouse in R12 on the Mac, if you want to Zoom in the viewport, the keys are CONTROL/ALT + LEFT MOUSE CLICK.

Previously it was ALT/CMD + LEFT MOUSE CLICK.

Yay... now I can get onto real problems.

Molecule