Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3DKiwi

Bodypaint Update

Guest MilesBaskett

nice!do a blured propeller version please:)

Guest kamo

awesome :)

how many minutes did it took to render if i may ask?

3dtodd, hdri's can be used in environment channel of materials for good reflections.

3dtodd, hdri's can be used in environment channel of materials for good reflections.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, but I was wondering if 3DKiwi used the HDRI for rendering without Radiosity. He mentioned he did a Radiosity render that took a long time, and I was wondering if he was referring to this last render with HDRI.

C4D R10.5, BodyPaint R3.5, Dynamics, Hair, CDIK Tools 1.4, CD Constraints

• Topic Author
  • Just been putting things together. The videos total 15 hours 35minutes. Just got a 5 minute intro to record after I've finished compiling the index.

Sure glad I've decided to go with data DVD format. 15 hours & 40 minutes would take quite a few CD's. A data DVD has also allowed me to use 32bit colour and higher quality audio.

The DVD also includes some bonus material including a ME109f C4D model by John Logan and some photographs by me of a Rolls Royce Merlin engine.

Regards

3DKiwi

And a final image. And if you havn't guessed the markings BP K stand for Bodypaint 3DKiwi. My own plane!! There was an Australian Spitfire Squadron with BP Squadron codes.

• Topic Author
  • Looking very much like the end of September. The indexing is a huge job but since I cover almost every tool and command Willie (Escondar) suggested that an index would be very useful. I'm doing this as I do one final check to make sure the videos are okay.

Cheers

3DKiwi