Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3DKiwi

Bodypaint Update

I have a feeling its going to be a smash hit. :D

Are there plans to sell it through the MAXON site or only through here?

• Topic Author
  • Thanks Todd.

Only through here but who knows. MAXON USA will be receiving several copies to look at. The thing with me selling it is that I can post anywhere in the world without too much problem. Now that I'm doing it on one DVD it can be sent as an airmail letter.

I've kept the price down to make it more affordable for people so don't want to be cutting my margin any slimmer.

Regards

3DKiwi

• Topic Author
  • 2.5 Probably not. I don't have my update yet or the manual update to play around with the demo.

I'm hoping to have it on sale by the end of next week if at all possible.

Most likely I'll do a 2 .5 update and have as a download.

Regards

3DKiwi

Guest ruinz

15 hours for the DVD. Thats amasing. Congrats.

• Topic Author
  • 15 hours. Yeah, I only planned at the start on a few hours but the Spitfire project takes about 9 hours.

3DKiwi

I have to express my gratitude in your taking the time and effort to put this DVD together for us. Especially considering what a massive undertaking it turned out to be.

Thanks again, 3DKiwi, for putting these tutorials together for us. I know I'm not alone in feeling excitement in anticipation of this wonderful product.

Join me, everyone, in a big round of applause for 3DKiwi! :D

• Topic Author
  • Aw shucks. I never imagined it would take 8 months. Think if I had known that I might not have started.

One thing I'm looking forward to, is getting back to knocking out the free tutorials. Got a number of things on my list that I want to do :)

Cheers

3DKiwi

Then I guess the Mocca DVD tutorial won't see the light until this time next year (if at all :unsure: )

Until then I will have to try my own things... and wait.

• Topic Author
  • You're all welcome.

I've made a decision today. I'm going to include a new section on BP 2.5. I've kept people waiting so long I don't think a a few more days is going to make much difference. I'm on holiday from this Friday for 2 weeks so will have plenty of time to put it all together.

Travis (jtClancy our other admin) has put togther a realy cool looking DVD menu.

Regards

3DKiwi