Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OD1

Architecture Tutorials

• Topic Author
  • Hello all.. I have a chance to start working for a Architecture cad Company.. thats is good and easy too.. I will have to retexture and add landscape things as they use Autocad and 2 other apps to do the Models in.. So most of the modeling is done.. YEAH!.. But my question is. is there any C4d Tutorials for setting up a Architecture scene for rendering stills out there.. 2nd I ask this 1st, here because you guys may know of some great ones. so I do not waste my time with others.. Thanks sc018.gif

Guest ahmedelhofy

This is a full course form digital tutors for the Architectural Visualization in CINEMA 4D

i think it covers modeling ,material, lighting and render

http://www.digitaltutors.com/11/training.php?pid=75

• Topic Author
  • Thanks.. I take a look.. has any one use it ?

They have 2 tutorials on arch viz at DT. One is using the R12 AR3 and the other is using R12 with VRay. There is also an older C4D R 11.5 interior modeling and rendering which is fairly in depth. The two exterior arch viz tutorials are very basic and not much focus is put on the kind of problems you are likely to encounter, that said I would go ahead and work through all 3 because there is not much out there. You can also take a look at the ENVY AR3 and VRay tutorials, both are R12. ENVY also has C4D scenes which you can use to learn his techniques and shaders. There is this guy HERE who is offering a course for $699 but he is short on the details of what you get for your money in terms of video tutorials. He made a post that more information would be coming soon, take a look and see, he may be giving more details.

• Topic Author
  • Very col mmVray.. I may have to buy vray.. The company has said if I need any other apps to help.. they would cover the cost.. I am just not sure yet.. going to play around with r13 demo.. I may just upgrade to it.

thanks again.. I will go through all 3.. see what happen and learn some new tricks..

If you're getting into VRay, this new resource will get you up and running:

http://www.thec4dvault.com/2011/09/04/introducing-vray/

There are some more prebuilt AR3 and VRay scenes here:

http://www.amscenes.com/

• Topic Author
  • Thanks All... I know I can always count on the cafe to help me out..