Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sopmod

Zbrush 4 To Cinema 4D

Hello guys,

I have been trying to solve this for ages now. I trying to make model in Zbrush 4, exporting it's low poly model to cinema 4d, and then exporting displacement maps from Zbrush and applying that to the model. I did not start modelling in Cinema. All I wanna do is to export lowest subdivision model to cinema and then applying the displacement.

I have also been trying to find out about the UVs, but the UVs exported from zbrush simply will not work.. There are like 10 options which I have to choose from, and I simply do not know which. Could you guys help me please?

Thanks again..

Do 3D at work, from work go to store, cook some eggs, run, go to gym, come back, do 3D, go sleep. Repeat. http://nonode.se/