Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikeBeckman

.b3D File Type Mysteriously Rendered Out Of Netrender (Instead Of Tif)

Recommended Posts

  • Topic Author
  • Weirdness this morning:

    For some mysterious reason, one of my NetRenders this morning showed up as a .b3d file type in the MacOS finder. (supposed to be a .tif file); I work in NetRender daily, so all is good with the setup.

    here's the kicker:

    I went into the NetRender interface and chose to delete the rendered results files. First thing, not all of them deleted. I was left with 42% of the render remaining. And to boot, they are now back to .tif files. I guess I'll try to re-render the remaining 58% and see what happens... maybe I'll go to my stock solution: restart.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

  • Topic Author
  • I suspect it's the drive I'm writing to (at least I'm hoping that's the case), it's been acting weird, not letting me delete files, etc. No time to transfer the project today. c'mon baby.... just hold till deadline.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest
    This topic is now closed to further replies.

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    Latest Topics

    Latest Comments

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...