Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest KurtyI

Changing Default Colour Of Objects

Guest KurtyIGS   
Guest KurtyIGS
  • Topic Author
  • I'm just wondering how I can change the default colour of newly created shapes because if I add, for example, a cube, it comes out really dark and I'm finding it hard to work with. I've looked through the preferences and there doesn't seem to be an option to change this.

Version: C4D Studio R12

bezo    414

Hello KurtilGS,

... for all objects in the scene ...

br, Lubo

Guest KurtyI   
    Guest KurtyI
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you bezo, will I have to do this every time I make a project or will the program remember these settings?

JLeaburn    21

If you want to set the project setting and have then when C4D open then

Make a new empty project and save it as New and Template into your Personal prefs folder. C4D will open with your settings and new projects will open with your settings.

If you want to change the defaults of objects then change the objects settings in the attributes manager to suit and then, Attributes Manager/Edit menu/Set as Default.

bezo    414

as James wrote, you can set as default different colors for every primitive objects in the C4D

br, Lubo