Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RivasConcept

My Cinema 4D Is Glitching Out.

• Topic Author
  • When i open cinema and create any object my axis lines start going hay wire, and the primitive shape will start to disorientate when i try to move or scale it.

Im wondering if its my graphics card, but I want to make sure if anybody else has had this problem.

post-139534-0-17330400-1346353932_thumb.

No I don't have this problem. What's your graphics card and what driver version are you running?

3DKiwi

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

Its a ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series

version 10.1 Model WDDM 1.1 <----dont know if that really means anything, but I was using Cinema for the past few months and it just started acting like this.

Suggest you download Catalyst 11.2 (same as what I'm using) from here. Some of the newer versions don't work properly with C4D.

Hope this helps.

3DKiwi