Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest QuentinB

In 2012 Is Cineversity Worth The Loot?

@PixelPit

:wackywink:

The truth is that I am working on 3 different trainings simultaneously when I can. Currently things are a bit on hold since most of my energy goes on one custom training set for one large company.

Unfortunately, this custom training is not like something I did for NextLimit so it won't be available for public.

@mbyrne

It is really possible. It all depends on how things will develop and if I will have time to tackle Vray since my schedule is already full as it is.

Too bad I can't clone myself :)

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

Guest Moshe
  • Topic Author
  • Hrvoje
    In my years of self-tutoring I have viewed uncountable tutes and if I learned nothing else, I found that in my case the quality and style of delivery was always (in comparison) preeminent to the content.  If I couldn't grasp the style of teaching, I learned very little.  Many instructors go too fast, aren't detailed enough, and assume that the student is a razor-sharp 16 yr. old whiz kid.  That's not me.  I'm an old slowpoke but I can learn much if I can really relate to the teacher.  Case in point, I spent a good chunk on a series for an Avid product done by one company but learned the most in the best way from a $40 set of two discs done by a freelance artist who had used the product for some time.

As I'm a rank beginner and in need of a huge amount of training, I would like to be able to experience even a 5 min. demo of your delivery.  Your pricing is very fair but I wouldn't benefit if I can't absorb it in a meaningful way.  I've scoured my city for personal training but there is none and even if I had someone the cost would probably be exorbitant compared to what I saw on your site so I'm hoping......

What are the chances?

Respectfully,
    Mo

Hi,

I am sure we can arrange something so I took the liberty of sending you private message :)

Cheers

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe