Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JamesGordon

How To Scale Proportionally In Cinema 4D

I have purchased a model that is miles too large for my scene. I want to scale all three axis together so that the model is 6ft high and correctly proportioned on the other axis.

I can do it axis at a time, but I am not convinced that I have the Z and X axis correct.

Is there an easy way to scale all three axis at the same time proportionally?

Thanks.

James.

Once you have the objects selected and the Scale Tool active, just drag your mouse in the viewport (anywhere except for the axis handles.) C4D will then scale evenly across all three axes.

The Move and Rotate tools have similar behaviors. If you drag in the viewport with them active, they will move relative to the camera and not to their axis.

Thanks. That did it.

I knew there had to be a simple way to do this. I just did not know what it was.