Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest robertkruz

Image Not Loading In Camera Calibration Tag

Guest robertkruz
  • Topic Author
  • Hi Everyone, Im having a problem and is that when I load an image to the tag is not actually showing up. I tried clicking on every option and nothing. Please help. Thanks

post-129338-0-05735800-1368895540_thumb.

post-129338-0-64743500-1368895546_thumb.

post-129338-0-36346300-1368895797_thumb.

Pass. I suggest you read the Cafe's R14 review where I walk through setting up a scene. Could be your render settings don't match your camera calibration tag's settings.

3DKiwi

p.s. You might want to update your profile as your question is for R14 but your profile says you have an old version.

Guest robertkruz
  • Topic Author
  • I did as I you said and nothing happened. Image still doesn't upload. I made sure the render settings matched the camera calibration tag settings and nothing.

p.s. I updated the profile as suggested thank you.

Any help would be awesome, need to deliver this ID in 10 days.

Guest robertkruz
  • Topic Author
  • Sure where should I send it? I don't think its the image though because I tried it with different images and still the same. No image shows up. I really appreciate you taking your time to help me out. Let me know where should I send image.

Guest robertkruz
  • Topic Author
  • @3DKiwi got it working.  @regnas thank you, that was the issue. I didn't have the camera checked. Guys thank you so much for you time in helping me out!

Cheers!!

Robert