Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dublu

Project Lag

Guest Dublu
  • Topic Author
  • Okay,now I'm totally done,I have a question which I needed answer for a long time ago.Which is: Everytime I open up a project with let's say a rigged character,landscape etc. for the first time it works okay,no lag whatsoever, but...for some unknown reason when I open up the project the second time(I close the program,re-open) I am starting to get Infernal Lag,depending on the size of some projects of course,and I really don't know the solution, I tried going through preferences but I'm not that great at c4d and I don't know what to do.I have Cinema4D r14 64-bit,any help at all is very much appreciated.Have a nice day.

Can you upload a scene file where this is occurring. Not much we can without checking out one of your scenes.

Best to zip it up.

3DKiwi

Guest Dublu
  • Topic Author
  • Can you upload a scene file where this is occurring. Not much we can without checking out one of your scenes.

Best to zip it up.

3DKiwi

Here it is Untitled 1.zip

Okay,now I'm totally done,I have a question which I needed answer for a long time ago.Which is: Everytime I open up a project with let's say a rigged character,landscape etc. for the first time it works okay,no lag whatsoever, but...for some unknown reason when I open up the project the second time(I close the program,re-open) I am starting to get Infernal Lag,depending on the size of some projects of course,and I really don't know the solution, I tried going through preferences but I'm not that great at c4d and I don't know what to do.I have Cinema4D r14 64-bit,any help at all is very much appreciated.Have a nice day.

Oh yeah,forgot to say I have Studio Version

It's very slow for me. Something not right with how you've done it.

3DKiwi

Guest Dublu
  • Topic Author
  • It's very slow for me. Something not right with how you've done it.

3DKiwi

You got any advice on preventing the problem?

Guest Dublu
  • Topic Author
  • I got a temporary solution ,I put the objects in a null then put then inisde a .lib4d library,then make a new project,and put the files back in,and everything works somewhat fine.

You got any advice on preventing the problem?

No. Character animation isn't my cup of tea. Anyway, sounds like you've found a work around.

3DKiwi