Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLogan

Yeah! BP

• Topic Author
  • Just on my 20th pot of coffee and its so cool to watch 3DKiwi work! two things that have made BP for me hairy were painting on two sides at once and painting on the wrong texture with the wrong tool. Hehe

Back to watching Discovering BodyPaint

Yeah! Baby!

:P

Its like christmas Ho Ho Ho!

John

I certainly drank few gallons of coffee making the DVD. One thing I'd like to see and I mention this on the DVD is displaying more than one UV map at a time. We're able to paint on multiple objects at once. It would make sense to have multiple UV maps visible particularly when they share the same texture.

What chapter are you up to John?

3DKiwi

• Topic Author
  • I certainly drank few gallons of coffee making the DVD.  One thing I'd like to see and I mention this on the DVD is displaying more than one UV map at a time.  We're able to paint on multiple objects at once.  It would make sense to have multiple UV maps visible particularly when they share the same texture.

What chapter are you up to John?

3DKiwi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've watched all of the chapters now Im going back step by step at a slower speed!

Good Stuff!

:)

Very good. I hope any other project you're working on is going well.

3DKiwi

• Topic Author
  • Very good.  I hope any other project you're working on is going well.

3DKiwi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFL,

Don't ask :blink:

John

I hope it's over soon! so I can get back to modeling, texture work, ect

Guest ataru

Man, all you bodypainters are making me jealous. I wish I had enough moolah to get it but I decided to upgrade my rig instead.

Oh well, I'll join you all in a cup of coffee though.. well not in it, just drinking it.

Better make it a good strong brew then!!

3DKiwi

• Topic Author
  • One thing is for sure here,

you missed your calling! outstanding how once you watch you work and talk about BP it starts to make everything clear.

Good job Sir!

John

Thanks John. A great compliment from someone such as yourself. Must say I've received a number of very nice emails from people which makes it all worth while.

Regards

3DKiwi

I can't emphasize how much more fluidly I work in BP thanks to 3DKiwi's DVD. I still think MAXON should mount a graphic on their homepage (for each country's version of MAXON) that links directly to C4DCafe's BP buy page.

If more people knew (immediately) that there is quality training for BP available I think sales for BP would increase dramatically. In my humble opinion at least.

I'm sure sales would increase as well. The ball is in MAXON's court. Copies have been sent to the USA, Britain and German offices.

Look out for some reviews in the near future (hopefully).

BTW, I'm starting to toy with the idea of a "Discovering Rigging with 3DKiwi" DVD for 2006. Similar lines to the BP one. Go through every tool and option and then a number of projects. Just got to learn rigging first!!

3DKiwi

BTW, I'm starting to toy with the idea of a "Discovering Rigging with 3DKiwi" DVD for 2006.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can bet I'll be standing in line at the checkout counter for that one, and well any other DVD you come up with, 3DKiwi.

Here's a concept...MAXON pays you a salary for coming up with training DVD's.

One of my favorite teachers for Combustion works for Autodesk, yet keeps the profits from the sale of training DVD's he creates for Combustion through his own company, based on an agreement with Autodesk. He started out as an independent teacher, then Autodesk discovered his invaluable talent and hired him on as a certified trainer. He insisted that he be allowed to keep his profits, they agreed.