• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLogan

Yeah! BP

• Topic Author
  • I'm with 3DTodd here,

quality training Is really hard to come by, yes there are alot of DVD's out for this or that but all of your stuff free or other wise is outstanding.

I already said it before you missed your calling!

John

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I think there's a bit of water to flow under the bridge first before tackling another DVD project. Salary from MAXON. Think I'd rather be independent but with some support in the way of links from them.

I think there's scope for an in depth DVD on each module so there's a bit to choose from.

Regards

3DKiwi

I think there's scope for an in depth DVD on each module so there's a bit to choose from.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. A training DVD for each module would be great. I'd pick up each and every one.

C4D R10.5, BodyPaint R3.5, Dynamics, Hair, CDIK Tools 1.4, CD Constraints

• Topic Author
  • GO,,, go,,,, 3DKiwi its your calling,,, go,,,, go,,,, go,, 3DKiwi its your calling :lol:

I can see it now " Find me at the mic down on the keys ,,,,,ah ,,,its your calling,,,, hehe

I think this is a really good idea, one DVD for each set of C4d Tools! Yeah Baby!

John

Don't get too excited. I was just thinking aloud. I think it would be 1 DVD per year. If it was anymore the wife would never see me out of my office at home!!

3DKiwi

January 2006 - LOL, yeah right!!  Jan 2007 sounds more realistic.

3DKiwi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! I thought for sure that was a typo myself. :blink:

C4D R10.5, BodyPaint R3.5, Dynamics, Hair, CDIK Tools 1.4, CD Constraints

Guest Shoshanna

Yes please for a character set up & rigging dvd.

I'd like to see it cover how to plan areas of your mesh so they don't deform & look nasty when you bend them, rigging with & without mocca & perhaps a section on using cactus dans iktools (or any other plug-ins for this stuff)

I think no matter if you intend on using Mocca or CD IK plugins or whatever, a solid understanding of bones is essential. I'm brain storming at the moment.

Possibly a section on exporting to and bring back in from Motion Builder as well.

I may well hang out for rel 10 and brush up on the stuff that I need to in the mean time. There's tools like the Claude Bonet tool that could do with a bit of work along with a few other things. Like the BP DVD this would end up being a long project although probably easier for me to record 2nd time around.

3DKiwi